Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday To Me (Cakes)

To celebrate my 30th birthday we had family over.  The only thing I wanted to do was bake the cake....but I couldn't decide on one flavor of cake so I made 4 different flavors and displayed them on cake stands that belonged to my family.  I labeled each cake, it helped so I didn't have to repeat myself 3,000 times!  The cake decorated with the "30" on it was decorated by my Husband!  He did it all by himself!
 
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Filling and Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
White Cake with Red Raspberry Filling and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Pumpkin Spice Cake with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling and Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
and
Butter Pecan Cake with Caramel Filling and  Caramel Buttercream Frosting
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment